4 Healthy lunch options for corporate lunch catering menus
Catering for a corporate lunch has been a part of business life ever since. It is one way to make your corporate meeting or conference memorable to everyone. However, lunch does not need to just be a leisurely or solitary event. Instead, it can be a team-building activity for the gain of each individual in the company. Some corporate lunch catering ideas can spice up your next lunch meeting or brainstorming session to help you achieve your corporate goals.
- Delivery Service. Some corporate lunch catering companies provide customized delivery services to make sure that each client will get to enjoy the best caterers food. Whether the meal is a buffet or an individual plate dinner, your order can be prepared to suit the taste and dietary restrictions of each person, or you can make your special requests to include particular items.
- Office Catering Menu Options. When choosing from your corporate lunch catering menu options, take a look at the lunch menu that is already featured on the company’s website or promotional advertisement. These lunches are perfect for office catering because they offer a wide range of tasty dishes, from finger and sandwich sandwiches, salads, wraps, soups, pasta options, snack options, vegetable options, and desserts.
- Snacks and Healthy Eating Options. If you want to keep everyone energized throughout the day, the right choices of snacks are important. Corporate lunch catering companies know that their customers want their meals to be as healthy and fresh as possible. Fresh and wholesome snacks are a popular way to keep everyone feeling alert and ready for work. Most offices allow their employees to bring their healthy snacks to work, but it’s a good idea to ask if there are any restrictions or guidelines.
- Boxed Lunch Options. Many corporate lunch catering services offer a variety of different boxed lunches, including many traditional, deluxe lunches. These lunches usually contain a large quantity of meat and vegetables as well as one or two different kinds of dip, such as pesto, bean dip, or classic tomato. It is best to order several boxes so that each employee can bring a variety to the office.
- Delicious Sandwiches. Sandwiches are a delicious choice for a corporate lunch catering ideas menu. Most sandwich places offer many different kinds of sandwiches, as well as some healthy alternatives, such as wheat bread. With so many different sandwich choices available, you can have a choice between the traditional ham and turkey sandwich and the healthy wheat bread sandwich or even go with the vegetarian version and skip the meat. Vegetarians and those watching their cholesterol counts will love the fresh alternative kinds of bread and spreads that many of these restaurants offer.
- Healthy Options. The best corporate lunch catering ideas don’t just use healthy food options to save money; they also use food options that are healthy for you. Some of these places serve interesting dishes that are light on the stomach and yet full of flavour. These may include finger foods, salads, wraps, and even desserts. These are all great food options for people watching their cholesterol counts and can be great additions to a corporate lunch catering menu.
- Salads. A salad is something that everyone loves, and most of the time you can order a salad bar at these lunches. This gives you a chance to combine your favourite salad styles and ingredients from various places. You can get a fresh, crunchy salad that is full of different fruits, vegetables and dips to enjoy at your next office lunch. You may even be able to enjoy a vegetarian dish without compromising the rest of your meal by getting an egg salad with tofu and chicken.